Wednesday 26 March 2014

Celeb News:Stella Damasus Saves Her Fans By Closing Her Facebook Account

 This is will be a sad news for Stella Damasus fans but she did this in other to save her fans.Stella Damasus had previously complained that her image was being rubbished, as someone was using her name in the social media to solicit for funds
This is what she said before she closed her FB Account: “Just to let you know that I am shutting down all my Facebook accounts. I need to protect myself and image the best way I can, as some impersonators have started using my name to collect money from innocent people who want to get into the movie industry. Please, spread the word and let your friends know that after today any Stella Damasus [they see] on Facebook is not me,” she posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment