Saturday 16 May 2015

Governor Adams Oshiomhole of Edo State Remarry's

It was glitz and glamour as Governor Adams Oshiomhole of Edo State, yesterday, exchanged marital vows with his heartthrob, former Miss Iara Fortes, from Cape Verde.
The Governor and his bride had signed the dotted lines at a private marriage registry attended only by family members and a few friends at his Iyamho residence after which top dignitaries in the country, were led by the President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari to the
wedding reception held at the People’s White Hall in the Governor’s country home.Governor Adams Oshiomhole slips puts a ring on the finger of fomer Miss Iara Fortes at a private marriage registry at Iyamho, Etsako West Local Government Area of Edo State, on Friday.
                                          
He described his wife as very “ understanding, caring and a loving lady and also expressed joy with his family for the support given to him to remarry.“This is something that one is happy about. I am also happy that I have friends across all political divide. The occasion reminds me that across all divides, we have friends and well-wishers.”
Describing his wife, Oshiomhole said: “She is very humble, she appreciates the nature of my job and life that I return home late, some times 3am. She understands my weaknesses, she is more or less the mother of the house, the one that has accepted to be the mother of my children.
                                               
“I am happy that all my children are at home with her and accept her as their mother even though she is not old enough to be their mother. She has accepted to fill that gap” he said.

1 comment:

  1. This is to prove that money can answereth all things

    ReplyDelete