Tuesday 13 October 2015

Actress Monica Friday Has Finally Reveal Why She Quit The Nigerian Movie Industry

Actress Monica who made her way in to the entertainment industry in 2008 has showed on movies and on TV, she said she love to walk away to avoid more sexual harassment.
In an interview with Charlian Tv, Monica, a graduate of Communications, said although acting has stolen her privacy she still finds time for her personal business.


She credits the soap opera Do Good, in which she played Kevwe, for launching her onto the big stage.

She said this about her most challenging role thus far: “I think it’s Abducted was the most challenging. Naturally, I hate bush paths, but in this case, I shot in a very thick bush
and there was nothing like shortcut to my falls. So, I had bruises in the course of shooting. I think that movie really made me stronger and I conquered my fears.”

Actress Monica, a dark skinned graduate of olabisi onabanjo university (OBO) said she enjoy to look amazing and trendy and would prefer it if she's paired with Femi Jacobs in a romantic role.

No comments:

Post a Comment