Monday 19 October 2015

Chai..Some Girls Can Tell Any Type Of Lie Just To Get Airtime.

I’m sorry for not posting online regularly these days. It’s because my iPhone6 has a problem and my iPad battery is dead. My sister is with my Samsung galaxy note 4. I’m just alone here at home since my Dad went to London last week and my Mum left for Dubai this morning. I would have skyped with you, my Fans, but I misplaced my Apple laptop charger, so i have to hit U.S to get a new one. I wanted to come visit you tonight but my Aunt went out with my Bugatti, and my younger brother is out with the 2014 Range Rover, the Toyota Highlander has a little problem and the tyre of the Honda CRV is flat. You know I hate driving the Lexus Jeep at night. I tried calling the driver to come and pick me up with my Mum’s Ferrari but found out there is no airtime in the house’s Sony Xperia. Now can you please send me #100 MTN recharge card so I can call him please???


Girls I dey hail ooo.....

No comments:

Post a Comment