Wednesday 7 October 2015

MEEK MILL VS DRAKE IN A BIG FIGHT:RICK ROSS DEFENDS MEEK MILL AND PROMISE MEEKS A MUSIC THAT WILL SILENCE HIS DOUBTERS

Maybach Record Owner Rick Ross stopped by “The Breakfast Club” for a revealing interview this morning. He discussed his forthcoming album titled "Black Market" as well as his continued house arrest where lost 80 pounds on weight. He talked about the beef btw him and  his rival 50 Cent.
                                     
“It really isn’t personal at all with me. I just feel like a weak dude, and you gotta be shallow at some point,” said Rozay. “I’ll probably be in my emotions as well if my first album was titled Get Rich or Die Tryin‍’ and I filed bankruptcy. I guess his has no heart to do so”

The interesting part was when he was asked about the beef on Meek Mill and Drake
“My point is that “I think this is what’s good for the culture. Coming up in the game, you will have people wanting to go for the No. 1 spot.”
                                   
He called Meek his “little brother” and Drake his “lil homie,” and compared them to “two lil homies in high school who fought over a pair of Jean’s.”

He further said he’d just gotten off the phone with Meek Mill, who he says is “making some of the most powerful music he ever made. That’s what I’m excited for, the next level.” lol !

The hosts pressed him to acknowledge that Meek buckled under the pressure—Ross stood firm. “Ain’t nobody get bodied,” he said. “If you think that was bodied, you buggin’. That’s light work.

The Maybach record owner Rozay promises that Meek’s upcoming music will silence his doubters. “If you think Meek Mill going down in his musical career, you are joking’.”
                    
When asked about his infamous Drake >> Meek Mill tweet, he laughed it off. “That was a fake tweet,” he said. “I don’t even tweet like that. Dudes like me don’t use the greater than, less than [symbol].”

No comments:

Post a Comment