Monday 12 October 2015

“My Wife Is Absolutely The One That cracks Jokes” Disclose Ace comedian "Ali Baba"

In the interview, Ali Baba hails his wife Mary for being considerate. He also said that his wife is as funny as him.
In an interview with City People, veteran ace comedian Ali Baba talked about his wife, and disclosing her potential.

In the interview, Ali Baba hails his wife Mary for being understanding. He also said that his wife is as funny as him

 “She has tried ooo. I give her the credit” said Ali Baba about how he has been able to keep his marriage waxing strong. “Many don’t know Mary is also funny as I am. My wife is actually the one that cracks jokes at home. I don’t. I only crack jokes on stage. She is funny. Many forget that my wife has a Theatre background. She read Theatre Arts from UNIBEN. But she has gone on to get Masters in Finance.”

Speaking about how his marriage is fair he said “I think my wife knows me very well. I know my wife a bit. My wife is a straight forward person. In my own case, I am a Warri Boy. So, my wife tries to grasp me. I know my wife, but my wife tries to grasp me.”
 “She is very quiet, hilarious, business-like, very thorough. Me I like to fly. She is a consummate banker, and so she thinks deeper about figures and speculations. I maybe on a wild goose chase and all she just wants is to get the concrete terms. We have been doing okay. We have managed well” he further said.

No comments:

Post a Comment