Thursday 8 October 2015

Vincent Enyeama Finally Quits Super Eagles Squad

        Few minutes ago Vincent Enyeama wrote on his Instagram Page to announce a painful withdrawn from the Super Eagles .We are unhappy hearing that Vicent Enyeama quit national football, This is a very Sad News… following the Scenario at the Eagles Training ground with the Super Eagles Coach,Sunday Oliseh did show less concern of his action.
 
  Below is what Vincent Enyeama wrote on his Instagram page Today:-

   I have fought a good fight for more than
13years. I have finished my course, I have kept the faith and sang the anthem with passion. Henceforth, there is laid for me a crown which only GOD can reward me for my 13 years of national services. God bless NIGERIA.
   From HENCEFORTH,😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 I am no more the captain of the NIGERIAN senior football team, I am no more the goalie of the team, I am out of the team. I am no more available for international duties. I want to say thank you to every Nigerian fan and supporter world wide, Its been the most trying period of my life but I know that Nigerian are there for me and God is with me. 😭😭😭😭😭😭. God bless NIGERIA.#ENDOFANERA.

   This Is So So So Very Sad!!!! This can not be happening too soon,Just few days ago Vincent Enyeama lost his Mum and now he has quit the super Eagle Squad.. 
Will the current Couch Of Super Eagle's Sunday Oliseh regret this Action?

No comments:

Post a Comment