Saturday 10 October 2015

Why I Can't Go Naked On My Music Videos- Seyi Shay

In an interview with Encomium Weekly, Seyi Shay said nudity is not tasteful. “I’ve never been nude in any of my videos, I’ve just been trendy…I don’t stand for it, I don’t think it’s tasteful. But I do think that everybody has a right to their own creative expression. I’m not going to be naked in my videos, I promise” she said.

She uncovered that nudity can be corrected if the trend setters encourage people to cover up. “I actually think that we can correct it in the industry generally if the trend setters and influential people start buying into the idea of people being covered up.
 We as Nigerians we are very hypocritical, nobody’s talking about what these men and women do behind closed doors, in settings where there are no cameras. We just scrutinize and criticize people who are just criticize and despise people who are working, making their money


No comments:

Post a Comment