Friday 9 October 2015

Newly Appointed Liverpool Manager "Jurgen Klopp" Say's He Do Not Need Ronaldo or Messi On His Team

           The new Anfield boss said he does not need the Ronaldo or Messi who is the two most recent Ballon d'Or winners on his team but promised his is into hard work which starts now!Jurgen Klopp Said' I am happy with the squad at my disposal and am not looking for a "dream" signing of Lionel Messi or Cristiano Ronaldo.
                                       
    Klopp took over Brendan Rodgers as Liverpool  which was officially announced today..He assure fans that he look to bounce back from a disappointing start to the season, in which they have won just three Premier League games.

    Former Liverpool Manager Brendan Rodgers was heavily criticised in
some quarters for the club's transfer dealings over the past 18 months but Jurgen Klopp is believes that the ingredients for success are there - provided they have the work-rate to match.

    The former Borussia Dortmund manager insisted he is happy with the Liverpool squad, "Now we start work. I'm not a dream man, I don't want to have Cristiano or Lionel and all these players in one team," Klopp told LFCTV today.

    "I want the current squad, it was a decision for these guys. Now we start working."

    "I don't want to spend money the club doesn't have, I don't want to hold a player that doesn't want to stay," he continued.
                                 
     "I have to work all day with these guys. Nobody will sell a player I want to work with, even if it's a good deal. Nobody wants to transfer a player without my 'yes'. So everything is okay, I don't need more."

    "I'm here because I believe the potential of the team. I see the team and think everything is good," the new Liverpool manager said.

     "At this moment we might not the best team in EPL, but who cares? We want to be the best team in the world. We have some issues and we have to solve them.

    Our first game is Tottenham and we have to make a team for this game come Oct 17.2015

No comments:

Post a Comment