Friday 9 October 2015

"Terry G" The Controversial Singer Says He Is Going To Be An Evangelist Soon

Eccentric Terry G has uncovered something shocking.

In a story posted by Stella Dimokokorkus, the ‘Free Madness’ singer said it has been prophesied that he will enter the full time ministry of evangelizing to people soon.

Terry G who was a former chorister at the Redeemed Church of God said that “By God’s grace; it has been marked that God is going to use me to prophesy to people, and I think I’m already doing that in a way, but when God calls me at the right time, I will go for it fully”.
He later explained why he is doing secular music despite being close to God. “Sometimes, you need to put yourself in people’s shoes. When a preacher is preaching to you, and you already know all what he is going to say, it might not sound interesting.

“I think God knows why He chose a way for everybody because if you look at it, everybody has done gospel music at some point; it worked for some people, and didn’t work for some. That is because we have different purposes in life. I’m only doing this secular music temporarily.”

No comments:

Post a Comment